All That Dance Studio
All That Dance Studio was founded in 2001 and became a nonprofit dance education facility in 2009. It offers a variety of dance education programs and related fitness programs. Classes are taught based on the child’s age and ability level. A graded syllabus (curriculum), designed to meet the needs of every dancer, is incorporated at each level to ensure that exceptional dance training is provided for the beginner to pre-professional dancer. Each class size is limited to ensure the proper teacher-dancer ratio. Specialty dance classes and guest artists' workshops are offered during the year.
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy
Mission: All That Dance Studio is committed to: provide an exceptional dance education program for its students; promote artistic expression in dance; inspire and enhance the lives of its students; cultivate life-long learners to appreciate the arts; and enrich the community through cultural and theatrical experiences, workshops, seminars.
We Believe: By enriching the lives of our students to become lifelong learners, our program is designed to develop each child holistically.
Do you know that...
"Students who participate in arts education do better in school and in life. The longer students are engaged in arts education, the better they do overall." -Arts Ed Now
• Strengthen cognitive thinking skills, motor skills, and social skills
• Build self-esteem and confidence
• Stimulate creativity
• Develop self-motivation and self-discipline
• Promote aesthetic awareness
• Provide physical fitness and increase brain function
• Build time management skills
Research shows that an arts education program can help children achieve at higher levels (Champions of Change: The Impact of the Arts on Learning).
Why Choose All That Dance Studio?
Not all dance studios are the same. Read to discover what makes All That Dance Studio a child's 'happy place".
Why Should You Choose All That Dance Studio?
- All That Dance Studio has built a reputation for excellence in teaching children to dance.
- Dedicated to providing an exceptional dance education program in all genres for children, pre-professionals, and adults from diverse backgrounds with and without disabilities, we offer a culturally diversified performing arts program for all ages and levels of ability. Our teachers understand that children attend dance classes for different reasons and that each child is different. They approach each student to discover dance and to appreciate the art of dance in a nurturing environment without any prejudices regarding size, race, gender, or beliefs.
- Our highly qualified teachers share their love of dance with their students and provide an excellent dance education program to meet the needs of all their students, from the recreational dancer to the aspiring dancer.
- All of the fully air-conditioned studios are built on an elevated, sprung floating floor to prevent dance injuries. The ballet studio and has mirrored walls and professional dance barres.
- The studios have observation windows for parents to watch their children dance without disrupting the class and the studios are video monitored.
- All of the dance classes are taught by exceptional, qualified dance and theatre professionals, who have a degree in dance or are certified to teach dance. Our teachers follow a graded syllabus (dance curriculum), designed to meet the needs of every dancer, which ensures that exceptional dance training is provided for the beginner dancer to the pre-professional dancer. (Our classes are structured and our students learn dance steps, combinations, and vocabulary in progression. The curriculum spirals and is developmentally age appropriate).
- All of the classes are limited in size to ensure the proper teacher-dancer ratio will provide quality instruction is given to each student.
- A break room is provided for our families and students to relax, do homework, or eat a light snack. Books and toys are available for children who visit the studio and Wifi is available.
- Dancers have the opportunity to perform in our annual Holiday show and Spring Showcase. Participation is encouraged but not mandated.
- The studio has a fully stocked boutique, where dancers can purchase tights and shoes. The office staff is available to assist with your boutique and/or dance needs.
- The show in December and the end of the year productions are professionally staged events incorporating all of the theatrical elements. We believe that dance is a performance art and it should be shared with others.
- All That Dance Studio has ample parking available with exterior lighting.
- All That Dance Studio offers dance and dance fitness classes at affordable rates.
- We offer discounts for a family discount, if they have more than one child enrolled.
- Families who recommend our studio to their family and friends will receive a $15.00 credit after the new family registers.
- Open enrollment: Students may enroll any time during the year and begin their dance training.
- Students have the opportunity to audition for our dance companies.